Hillery Sproatt Field Fellows Throw - Hemp
Hillery Sproatt works with a family-owned knitting mill here in the US to translate her Japanese- and Scandinavian-inspired paintings into textiles. The Field Fellows Throw features the bold colors + patterns that can be seen throughout Hillery's thoughtful + artful collection.
- Created by Hillery Sproatt. Learn more.
- 60"w x 50"l.
- 80% recycled cotton + 20% polyester in Flax.
- Designed in Los Angeles, CA + knit in Lyndhurst, NJ.
- Meet the Maker
Driven by the desire to make fine art functional, Hillery Sproatt translates her original paintings into textiles that are inspired by Japanese + Scandinavian design. Knit in the USA, each blanket is made from sustainable materials using a process that conserves natural resources.
Maker: Hillery Sproatt
I create: Knit blankets inspired by my paintings
I use: Recycled cotton + polyester
Based in: Los Angeles, CA
Favorite local hangout: Griffith Park
Design should be: Playful
See more of what I make: @hillerysproatt
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Machine wash + dry.