Hillery Sproatt Night Sky Throw - Slate
Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
Hillery Sproatt works with a family-owned knitting mill here in the US to translate her Japanese- and Scandinavian-inspired paintings into textiles. The Night Sky Throw features a celestial design and was designed to inspire sweet dreams.
- Created by Hillery Sproatt. Learn more.
- 60"w x 50"l.
- 80% recycled cotton + 20% polyester in Slate.
- Designed in Los Angeles, CA + knit in Lyndhurst, NJ.
- Meet the Maker
Driven by the desire to make fine art functional, Hillery Sproatt translates her original paintings into textiles that are inspired by Japanese + Scandinavian design. Crafted in the USA, each blanket is made from sustainable materials using a process that conserves natural resources.
Maker: Hillery Sproatt
I create: Knit blankets inspired by my paintings
I use: Recycled cotton + polyester
Based in: Los Angeles, CA
Favorite local hangout: Griffith Park
Design should be: Playful
See more of what I make: @hillerysproatt
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Machine wash + dry.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.