Holler Design Beam Stool
Lascassas, TN-based Holler Design sources their reclaimed pine wood from fallen trees on their family farm. Inspired by traditional barn construction joinery but with a contemporary silhouette, they handcraft each of their stools by shaping beams into three identical parts and connecting them using wood dowels. The result is a completely handmade piece that's built to last.
- Created by Holler Design. Learn more.
- 16"diam. x 18"h.
- Reclaimed pine wood.
- Due to the natural wood used, no two tables are alike
- To prevent cracking, protect solid wood from significant temperature and humidity fluctuations.
- Designed and made in Lascassas, Tennessee.
- Meet The Maker
Matt Alexander, founder of Holler Design, designs, sources and crafts furniture on his family dairy farm in Lascassas, TN. Inspired by the traditions of the American South, he creates simple, modern furniture in a workshop that was once a general store run by his grandfather. Each piece is created using wood from fallen or dead trees on their farm and processed in the family's sawmill—their resourceful process is a sustainable way to honor their Southern roots.
Maker: Holler Design
I create: Furniture + home goods
I use: Locally-sourced lumber
Based in: Lascassas, TN
Favorite local hangout: Bar Luca
My favorite things about my neighborhood/city are: The people and the food
Lately, I’ve been inspired by: Hardware + finishes
The most important things in my workspace are: My laptop
- Shipping + Return Info
This unique item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 6-8 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value (see Holiday Returns Policy below for gifts). An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.