Holler Design Wood Coffee Tray
Lascassas, TN-based Holler Design makes handcrafted goods using wood sourced from their family farm. The Wood Coffee Tray, handmade from beginning to end, is cut from a single piece of hardwood then sanded and finished with a food-safe oil, so it functions as a handy catchall or snack serving tray.
- Created by Holler Design. Learn more.
- 8.88"w x 5"d x 0.75"h.
- High-quality and locally sourced wood.
- Hand cut, sanded and oiled.
- Food safe.
- Designed and crafted in Lascassas, TN.
- Meet the Maker
Matt Alexander, founder of Holler Design, designs, sources and crafts furniture on his family dairy farm in Lascassas, TN. Inspired by the traditions of the American South, he creates simple, modern furniture in a workshop that was once a general store run by his grandfather. Each piece is created using wood from fallen or dead trees on their farm and processed in the family's sawmill—their resourceful process is a sustainable way to honor their Southern roots.
Maker: Holler Design
I create: Furniture + home goods
I use: Locally sourced lumber
Based in: Lascassas, TN
Favorite local hangout: Bar Luca
My favorite things about my neighborhood/city are: The people and the food
Lately, I’ve been inspired by: Hardware + finishes
The most important things in my workspace are: My laptop
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Wash with warm, soapy water and dry immediately. Can be refinished with cutting board oil.