Honeycomb Studio Beehive Vase
Limited time only: Earn 20% back in Reward Dollars* on every purchase. Ends 5.27. Learn More >
To create its artistic accents, Courtney Hamill slip casts and hand paints each Beehive Vase with 22-karat gold leafing in her Atlanta-based backyard studio. On your nightstand, dinner table or mantel, it's the perfect home for fresh flowers.
- Created by Honeycomb Studio. Learn more.
- 4"diam. x 3.5"h.
- Hand shaped porcelain in White.
- 22-karat gold leafing.
- Designed and crafted in Atlanta, GA.
- Meet the Maker
A native of Atlanta, Courtney Hamill stumbled onto ceramics by chance while taking an introductory course in college. After starting a career in nonprofit fundraising after college, she walked away from her office and rediscovered her passion for porcelain and pottery. She now works from her backyard studio in the West Midtown section of Atlanta, where she makes small batch ceramic pieces by hand.
Maker: Honeycomb Studio
I create: Porcelain vessels and vases
I use: Porcelain, hand-mixed glazes and 22-karat gold luster
Based in: Atlanta, GA
Favorite local hangout: The Atlanta Beltline
My favorite things about my neighborhood/city are: That you can buy a house with a yard in the city and the warm-ish winters
Lately, I’ve been inspired by: Sleek, simple forms and gold details in just the right place
The most important things in my workspace are: My giant kiln
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.