Lamon Luther Side Table - Walnut
Brian Preston named his company Lamon Luther after his grandfather, a farmer and carpenter. The business provides job opportunities for people transitioning out of homelessness in his Georgia community. Each side table is made by hand from start to finish using high-quality materials, from its solid walnut wood top to its manually welded rebar base. Its clean lines and twice-lacquered finish will stand the test of time.
- Created by Lamon Luther. Learn more.
- 22"sq. x 20"h.
- Reclaimed solid walnut wood tabletop.
- Each table is handmade and will vary slightly in color and finish.
- Steel rebar base.
- Each table comes with signature of its craftsmen on the bottom.
- Designed and made in Villa Rica, GA.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $26.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $26.00 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free (west elm outlet stores excluded).
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Meet The Maker
Brian Preston founded Lamon Luther with the goal of "not only producing expertly crafted furniture, but also restoring hope." Having suffered from the collapse of his construction business, Brian heard about men living in the woods near his Georgia home, many who were builders and craftsmen who had fallen on hard times after the housing crisis of 2007. Lamon Luther's handcrafted furniture and home wares are produced by Preston and these craftsmen, who now have a sustainable income and meaningful work.
Maker: Lamon Luther
We create: Industrialized reclaimed furniture
We use: Reclaimed wood and unconventional industrial elements like rebar
Based in: Villa Rica, GA
Favorite local hangout: Our wood shop
- Shipping + Return Info
This special order item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 1-3 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
This item ships directly from the vendor and is designated as special order (SPO)—i.e. custom ordered just for you. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘special order’ in your shopping cart. Special order items may not be returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.