Leah Duncan Print - Shelter
Austin-based designer Leah Duncan pulls inspiration from her love of nature + other organic themes. Shelter was created to inspire Leah's daughter through obstacles + life's harder moments with positivity.
- Created by Leah Duncan. Learn more.
- 11"w x 14"h.
- Printed on cotton paper.
- Designed + printed in Austin, TX.
- Meet the Maker
Based in Austin, Texas, Leah Duncan is an artist + designer whose work has been translated to textiles, stationery, home decor + more. Inspired by a love of nature + organic themes, each piece in Leah’s collection is hand drawn + reflects her unique sensibility.
Maker: Leah Duncan
I create: Illustrations + artwork
I use: Cotton paper, ink + toner
Based in: Austin, TX
Favorite local hangout: The hike + bike trails
Design should be: Beautiful
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear