Louise Gray Print - No. 2
Alexandra Gray Bennett and Jocelin Johnson of Minneapolis, MN-based Louise Gray designed these graphic prints to honor their quilt patterns of the past. Thoughtfully screen printed in Minneapolis, they hang great individually or in pairs.
- Created by Louise Gray. Learn more.
- 25"w x 33.3"l.
- Printed on high-quality cover paper.
- Designed and printed in Minneapolis, MN.
- Meet the Maker
Louise Gray was founded with the mission to keep manufacturing local while paying homage to old traditions. They translate their love of contemporary design to their pieces. Each of their modern, geometric quilts and hangers is designed to enhance the living space of the detail-oriented and socially conscious, and to be around for generations to come.
Maker: Louise Gray
We create: Contemporary quilts
We use: 100% cotton
Based in: Minneapolis, MN
Favorite local hangout: Lucia's Restaurant
Our favorite thing about our neighborhood is: The park system and community of makers
Lately, we’ve been inspired by: The juxtaposition of old and new, traditional and contemporary
The most important thing in our workspace is: Our golden retriever, Leni
Check out their must-see spots in Minneapolis on our blog.
- Shipping + Return Info
This unique item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 1-3 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value (see Holiday Returns Policy below for gifts). An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear