Made Solid Leather-Wrapped Vase
Peter Maxwell of LA’s Made Solid is inspired by traditional leather working styles and the different sides of West Coast living. The Made Solid Leather-Wrapped Vase is a reflection of those influences. Each vase, created by hand using traditional Western saddle-making techniques, is the perfect dining table centerpiece to gather around.
- Created by Made Solid. Learn more.
- X-small: 4"diam. x 6"h.
- Small: 6"diam. x 8"h.
- Medium: 6"diam. x 12"h.
- Vegetable-tanned leather with matching leather cord.
- Removable glass cylinder insert.
- Leather treated with plant oils and beeswax.
- Vegetable-tanned leather will darken with use and exposure to sunlight.
- Hand cut, burnished and assembled in Los Angeles, CA.
- Meet the Maker
Born and raised on the West Coast, Peter Maxwell remains inspired by his history and surroundings. At Made Solid he uses traditional leather working techniques to create his collection of contemporary leather goods, always aiming to honor each piece's uniqueness and celebrate its individuality.
Maker: Made Solid
We create: Handmade leather goods
We use: Vegetable-tanned leather from Hermann Oak
Based in: Los Angeles, CA
Favorite local hangout: Dinosaur Coffee
Design should be: Natural
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
This leather may be treated as needed with traditional leather care products.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.