Molly M Semi-Quarter Felt Coasters - Set of 4
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Inspired by architectural drawings and graphic design, San Francisco-based designer Molly McGrath hand sketches and drafts her patterns in AutoCAD, a software program used by architects and engineers. She then laser cuts each of these coasters from felt.
- Created by Molly M Designs.
- Lasercut felt in Cornflower.
- Set of 4.
- Designed and made in San Francisco, CA.
- Meet the Maker
Molly M is a designer based in the Mission district of San Francisco. She is professionally trained as an architect, and after using a laser cutter to make architectural models, she recognized the machine’s potential to make jewelry and other objects. She is inspired by graphic design, architecture, textiles, and nature.
Maker: Molly M
I create: Home decor + jewelry
I use: Laser-etched and cut leather, felt + more
Based in: San Francisco, CA
Favorite local hangout: Corona Heights Park, Marla Bakery
My favorite things about my neighborhood/city are: Amazing urban hikes, ridiculously good food, the rich history and tolerance for quirkiness
Lately, I’ve been inspired by: Moroccan Architecture and Dutch Superwax textiles
The most important things in my workspace are: Larry + Lola, my two laser cutters
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Spot clean with a damp cloth.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.