Nicole Lahy Stained Glass - Banana
Shaped by years working as a graphic designer, Nicole Lahy designs then creates imaginative scenes and colorful shapes out of glass. Each piece is hand cut, soldered and black patina-finished with the intention of inspiring laughter or curiosity. This one is bananas!
- Created by Nicole Lahy. Learn more.
- 10"l x 3"w x 0.25"h.
- Glass, copper foil, solder, chain.
- Designed and hand assembled in Madison, WI.
- Made with materials that contain lead. This comes with minimal risk but it is a good idea to wash your hands after handling as a precaution and to keep out of reach of children.
- Meet the Maker
Nicole Lahy is a multi-disciplinary artist and designer creating work in her home studio in Madison, Wisconsin. Her stained glass pieces are inspired by the glass itself—playing with its color, luminosity and texture to set a scene, tell a visual joke or inspire an alternate perspective. Nicole’s creative process and style have been shaped by years working as a graphic designer, making sure each element in a design is necessary and meaningful.
Maker: Nicole Lahy
I create: Stained glass hangings
I use: Stained glass
Based in: Madison, WI
Favorite local hangout: High Noon Saloon
Design should be: Intriguing
See more of what I make: @nicolelahy
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.