Nur Ceramics Semna Vase
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Dina Nur Satti of Nur Ceramics handcrafts functional lifestyle ceramics inspired by Somali and Sudanese traditions—this collection was designed to capture the serenity of the East African coast. Every Nur Ceramics cup, bowl + vase is hand finished in a custom glaze and slight variations make each piece unique.
- Created by Nur Ceramics Learn more.
- 3.5"diam. x 6"h.
- Clay + a stoney matte glaze in Vanilla Bean.
- Designed + handcrafted in Brooklyn, NY.
- Meet the Maker
Dina Nur Satti transformed her personal journey within the culture and rituals of Northern Sudan and Southern Egypt into Brooklyn-based Nur Ceramics where she handcrafts functional lifestyle pieces inspired by her homeland. With each piece in her collection, Dina advances her mission of bringing the essence of everyday life in the desert into your hands + home.
Maker: Nur Ceramics
We create: Decorative accents and functional handmade ceramics
We use: Clay and custom glazes
Based in: Brooklyn, NY
Favorite local hangout: Café Morgador in Williamsburg
Design should be: Balanced
- Shipping + Return Info
This unique item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 1-2 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value (see Holiday Returns Policy below for gifts). An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.