Pauline Stanley Studio Wood Mobile - Monstera Leaf
Richmond-based designer Pauline Stanley translates her inspiration from natural elements and Scandinavian design into modern geometric shapes. With laser-cut wood assembled by hand on twine, the Monstera Leaf Mobile recreates a nostalgic source of calm with captivating charm.
- Created by Pauline Stanley Studio. Learn more.
- 18"w x 7"d x 7"h.
- Wood; jute twine.
- Hand finished.
- Designed and assembled in Richmond, VA.
- Meet the Maker
Born and raised in Virginia, Pauline Stanley has been making jewelry and accessories since 2006. Today, she continues to design and create minimal, down-to-earth artwork and home goods inspired by natural elements, geometric shapes and patterns, and Scandinavian and mid-century design from her studio in Richmond.
Maker: Pauline Stanley Studio
We create: Art and home goods
We use: Metal, wood and paper
Based in: Richmond, VA
Favorite local hangout: Maymont Park
Design should be: Natural
See more of what we make: @paulinestanleystudio
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear