Solid Manufacturing Co. Dining Stool + Side Table - Ash
Solid Manufacturing Co. designs and handcrafts versatile furniture with your small space in mind. Effortlessly melding the cool of domestically sourced ash wood and minimalist design, each Dining Stool is a subtly unique piece built to last many lives as a nightstand, extra seating, an end table and more.
- Created by Solid Manufacturing Co. Learn more.
- 13.5"diam. x 18"h.
- Ash wood.
- Designed and assembled in Minneapolis, MN.
- Meet the Maker
Dan and Alex Cordell of Minneapolis-based Solid Manufacturing Co., together with their team of craftsmen, design and produce home and leather goods with an emphasis on quality and functionality. Using domestically sourced wood and other natural materials, they are committed to a product that is made in the United States and built to last.
Maker: Solid Manufacturing Co.
We create: Furniture and home goods
We use: Domestic hardwood
Based in: Minneapolis, MN
Favorite local hangout: Able Seedhouse + Brewery
Design should be: Intentional
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth. Avoid abrasives and harsh cleaners.