SunWoven Ombre Wall Hanging - Teal
Using a lap loom in her home studio in Charleston, SC, Erin Barrett of SunWoven handweaves these one-of-a-kind wall hangings using 100% cotton and 100% yarn threads. Inspired by colors of every kind, her designs are simple yet striking, making them perfect for both gallery walls or hanging by themselves.
- Handwoven by SunWoven. Learn more.
- 8"w x 20"h.
- Depth varies.
- Wool yarn, cotton yarn + 100% wool roving.
- Wooden dowel for hanging.
- Handwoven in Charleston, SC.
- Meet the Maker
As a self-taught weaver, Erin Barrett of SunWoven finds inspiration in color to create original woven wall art and wall hangings. By using all kinds of fibers and accessories, she makes her one-of-a-kind designs simple yet striking. When she’s not handweaving in her home studio in Charleston, SC, she’s exploring the historic downtown or the ocean.
I create: Woven wall art
I use: 100% wool yarns, 100% cotton yarns + merino wool roving
Based in: Charleston, SC
Favorite local hangout: The beautiful, historic downtown and the ocean!
Lately, I've been inspired by: Bold, bright color combinations and discovering new materials to incorporate into my pieces
See more of what I make: @sunwoven
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Wipe clean; hang on flat surface.