Vacilando Quilting Co. Quilt - Chisos
Vacilando Quilting Co. is a mobile textile studio created by designer + traveler, Laura Preston. Laura and her team design + handcraft heirloom-quality quilts that are inspired by her travels. The Chisos Quilt is inspired by the warm, dark colors of the volcanic rock that make up the Chisos Mountains.
- Created by Vacilando Quilting Co. Learn more.
- 60"w x 72"l.
- Top: natural linen-cotton blend, cotton chambray with Charcoal + Terracotta cotton.
- Binding: Gray yard-dyed cotton-linen blend.
- Back: unbleached cotton.
- Batting: unbleached USA-grown cotton.
- Designed in Marfa, TX. Sewn in Cincinnati, OH.
- Meet the Maker
Vacilando Quilting Co. is a mobile textile studio created by San Marcos, Texas-based designer Laura Preston. Inspired by the changing landscapes and her life on the road, Vacilando’s heirloom-quality quilts are designed in a mobile Airstream studio and made by Laura + a team of quilters in their home studios across the United States.
Maker: Vacilando Quilting Co.
I create: Modern quilts
I use: Cotton, linen + raw silk
Based in: San Marco, TX + on the road
Favorite local hangout: The San Marcos River
Design should be: Equally beautiful + functional
See more of what I make: @vacilandoquilting
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Machine wash delicate in cold water with a gentle detergent. Tumble dry low or hang to dry.