Virginia Sin Dalmatian Well Planter
Virginia Sin is a Brooklyn-based multi-disciplinary designer whose work has been featured in Architectural Digest, The New York Times + more. In her Greenpoint, Brooklyn studio, Virginia designs and handcrafts American-made goods for your home. Perfect for your favorite small plant, each Well Planter is handcrafted using the slab technique which allows for Sin’s modern interpretation of the primitive era.
- Created by Virginia Sin. Learn more.
- Small: 5.5"diam. x 4.25"h.
- Large: 8"diam. x 6"h.
- Designed + handcrafted in Brooklyn, NY.
- Meet the Maker
Virginia Sin is a Brooklyn-based multi-disciplinary designer. In 2006, Virginia made the move from LA to Greenpoint, Brooklyn and developed her first line of ceramics. Since then, her collection has garnered attention from Design Within Reach and has been featured in Architectural Digest, The New York Times + more. Virginia’s focus now is to redefine ceramic coils and challenge the limitations of clay in the hopes of bringing some extra warmth into the world.
Maker: Virginia Sin
We create: Handmade ceramics
We use: Stoneware + porcelain
Based in: Brooklyn, NY
Favorite local hangout: Di and Di
Design should be: Whimsical
See more of what we make: @VirginiaSin__
- Shipping + Return Info
This unique item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 1 week of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value (see Holiday Returns Policy below for gifts). An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
Dishwasher and microwave safe.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.