SIN Double Loop Knot - Terracotta
Virginia Sin, the woman behind SIN, is a Brooklyn-based multi-disciplinary designer whose work has been featured in Architectural Digest, The New York Times + more. In her Greenpoint, Brooklyn studio, Virginia designs and handcrafts American-made goods for your home. Crafted of stoneware coils, the Double Loop Knot is an ornamental work of modern art that can double as a paperweight.
- Created by SIN. Learn more.
- 4"w x 2.5"d x 2"h.
- Extruded coil stoneware.
- Designed + handcrafted in Brooklyn, NY.
- Meet the Maker
Virginia Sin, the woman behind SIN, is a Brooklyn-based multi-disciplinary designer. In 2006, Virginia made the move from LA to Greenpoint, Brooklyn and developed her first line of ceramics. Since then, her collection has garnered attention from Design Within Reach and has been featured in Architectural Digest, The New York Times + more. Virginia’s focus now is to redefine ceramic coils and challenge the limitations of clay in the hopes of bringing some extra warmth into the world.
We create: Handmade ceramics
We use: Stoneware + porcelain
Based in: Brooklyn, NY
Favorite local hangout: Di and Di
Design should be: Whimsical
See more of what we make: @VirginiaSin__
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear