Vital Industries Charcoal Rocks Glass - Bicycle
Inspired by adventures in northern Wisconsin, Vital Industries screen prints bold designs on US-made glassware. This bar essential adds a playful spin to each celebratory clink and makes a thoughtful gift year-round.
- Created by Vital Industries. Learn more.
- 3.14"diam. x 3.5"h.
- 11 fluid oz.
- Sold individually.
- Designed and printed in Rhinelander, WI.
- Meet the Maker
Brett and Crystal took a four-hour screen printing-class just for fun in 2005. Brett fell in love with the process and endless options of being able to print on anything, and before they knew it, their first Vital Industries collection launched in 2007. Each design, whether printed on glassware or apparel, is inspired by their adventures in northern Wisconsin, specifically in the Northwoods, and made to last everyday use for years to come.
Maker: Vital Industries
We create: Bold housewares and textiles
We use: US-made glass and ink
Based in: Rhinelander, WI
Favorite local hangout: CT's Deli
Design should be: Fun and expressive
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.