Yerbamala Designs Plant Hangers – Slim Colorblock
Alexis Oliva and Yanira Lopez, the macramé artists and makers behind Yerbamala Designs, use the world around them as inspiration for these hanging plant holders. Made using traditional macramé techniques with a modern twist, each piece embodies a bit of its surroundings—from the flavors of Miami to mid-century color combos.
- Created by Yerbamala Designs. Learn more.
- 6–8"diam. x 40"l.
- 100% recycled cotton rope and cotton cord.
- Each piece is unique, color variation may occur.
- Accommodates a 6–8"diam. planter; planter not included.
- Designed and assembled in Miami, FL.
- Meet the Maker
Taking inspiration from nature, architecture and their hometown of Havana, Alexis Oliva and Yanira Lopez founded Yerbamala Designs, producing macramé plant holders and works of art in their home studio. The pair's high attention to detail is evident in their aesthetic, which bridges the gap between “more is more” and “less is more”.
Maker: Yerbamala Designs
We create: Macramé plant hangers and wall hanging pieces
We use: Natural and recycled cotton cords
Based in: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Favorite local hangout: Lagniappe House
Design should be: Clean, timeless and inspiring
See more of what we make: @yerbamaladesigns
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- To clean the macramé plant hanger, start by removing the pot.
- Shake item while dry to remove as much dirt as possible.
- Spot clean with a wet rag; allow to dry before reusing.
- If deeper cleaning is needed, fill a bucket or a large container with cold water.
- Allow soaking for a few minutes and agitate item while still under water to force dirt particles out.
- Hang to dry.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.