Our Slope Dining Chair curves in both the seat and back for extra comfort. Its leather upholstery is top grain and its metal frame is timeless. Tested to meet commercial needs in addition to residential, this is a chair that's built to last.
- 18"w x 23.5"d x 32.5"h.
- Top grain aniline-dyed leather.
- Powder-coated iron legs.
- Plastic glides on legs help protect floors.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 18"w x 23.5"d x 32.5"h.
- Seat height: 19.75".
- Seat depth: 17.5".
- Back height from top of seat: 13.5".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 21.7"w x 24.4"d x 20.5"h.
- Packaged weight: 30.6 lbs.
Removable legs; minimal assembly required. Hardware included.
To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly. Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger. For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time. Direct contact with dyed fabrics can cause color transfer onto leather. For permanent stains or thorough cleanings, we recommend contacting a leather specialist. For periodic cleaning and maintenance, we recommend Mohawk Leather Repair Kits (available for purchase in store and online).
- Shipping + Returns
Depending on your selection, this item ships either White Glove Service (Flat Rate Shipping) or UPS (Front Door Delivery). The overall shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
- With White Glove Service (Flat Rate Shipping), an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate. Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service and are delivered to your home by appointment to your room of choice—they are then unpacked and fully assembled, but not installed*.
- UPS (Front Door Delivery) items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free (west elm outlet stores excluded).
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Please enter an address or location.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.