Leesa Adjustable Base
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
The Leesa Adjustable Base gives you the power to customize your comfort at the press of a button. With unlimited configurations, our adjustable base allows you to create the ultimate lounging spot, a zero gravity feel or your ideal sleeping position. Plus, the Leesa Adjustable Base was designed to complement your Leesa or Sapira mattress, with no additional bed frame or foundation required.
- Solid wood frame.
- Adjustable steel legs.
- 100% polypropylene cover.
- Remote control included.
- Adjust the head of the bed up for lounging around; put your feet up after a long day; or elevate both the head and the feet for deep, spa-like relaxation.
- King size allows you to individually control each sleeper's position via two twin XL mattresses, so you can position your side however you like.
- Whisper-quiet motor, underbed LED lighting, remote control and telescoping height legs for precise adjustability.
- Coordinates with the Leesa or Sapira mattress (sold separately).
Key Product Points
- Free shipping in 3-10 business days.
- 100-night trial; you may return your base for a full refund within the first 100 nights.
- 1-year, 3-year or 25-year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Twin XL: 39"w x 80"d.
- Queen: 60"w x 80"d.
- King: 76"w x 80"d.
- Cal King: 72"w x 84"d.
For spills and stains, spot treat the area with mild detergent and cool water - blotting and dabbing gently rather than scrubbing or applying direct force.
- Shipping + Returns
- Free shipping and returns on all orders.
- Your base will be delivered 3-10 business days after purchase. It will ship directly from Leesa to your door via UPS.
- If you decide that the Leesa Adjustable Base is not right for you within the first 100 nights, you may return it for a full refund. Leesa will work with you to arrange a pickup via a local charity or recycler, and west elm will refund you in full after the pickup.
- To return a Leesa base purchased through west elm, please call 1-844-935-3372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.