Leesa Hybrid Pillow
Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
The Leesa Hybrid Pillow is adjustable and reversible, with a down-like quilted pocket side and a reverse cooling side. With a removable insert, you can customize the Leesa Hybrid Pillow to your personal preference and specific sleeping position. While the whole pillow is made from a cool-to-the-touch, moisture-wicking TENCEL™-blend, you can also flip to the cooling gel side for a cooler night's sleep.
- Cover: 60% TENCEL™, 40% frio/nylon; 400 thread count.
- Insert: 90 GSM microfiber with a 300-thread-count polyester interlining.
- Polyester microfiber quilted pocket filling.
- The pillow insert sits between the quilted pocket and cool layers and can be removed to adjust thickness.
- No fluffing necessary; down-like quilted pockets maintain their fluffy shape and support.
- Zipper closure.
- Cover is removable and machine washable.
- 100-night trial; you may return your pillow for a full refund within the first 100 nights.
- 3-year limited warranty.
- Details + Dimensions
- Standard: 16"w x 24"l.
- Queen: 16"w x 28"l.
Remove the gel insert for spot cleaning. For outer cover and inner insert, machine wash warm on gentle cycle with like colors. Do not bleach, tumble dry low until thoroughly dry.
- Shipping + Returns
- Free shipping and returns on all orders.
- Your pillow will be delivered 5-12 business days after purchase. It will ship directly from Leesa to your door via UPS.
- If you decide that the Leesa Hybrid Pillow is not right for you within the first 100 nights, you may return it for a full refund. Leesa will work with you to arrange a pickup via a local charity or recycler, and west elm will refund you in full after the pickup.
- To return a Leesa pillow purchased through west elm, please call 1-844-935-3372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.