Lightwell x water street Hand Soap + Lotion - Teak
Limited time only: Earn 20% back in Reward Dollars* on every purchase. Ends 5.27. Learn More >
In collaboration with west elm's own water street bath collection, Lightwell Co. created a collection of sumptuous skincare essentials. Cleanse and soothe hands with this hand wash and lotion, which combines notes of sandalwood, black pepper and amber for an earthy aroma.
- Created in collaboration with Lightwell.
- 2.8"diam. x 6.9"h.
- 12 oz.
- Glass bottle and plastic pump.
- Fragrance notes: Teakwood: Amber, patchouli, black pepper and orange.
- Hand soap ingredients: Laureth sulfate, glycerin, premium grade fragrance oil, cocamidopropyl betaine, cocamide dipa, citric acid, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, methalchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.
- Hand lotion ingredients: Purified water, propylene glycol, mineral oil, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, edta, glyceryl stearate, aloe vera gel, triethanolamine, white protopet, dimethicone,propyl paraben, methylparaben, allantoin, carbomer, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate.
- Made in the USA.
- Meet the Maker
Based in Houston, Texas, Lightwell Co. creates hand-poured candles, hand soaps, room sprays + more using a clean and minimal aesthetic. Their soft, subtle fragrances are inspired by road trips along the California coastline, hikes through the Aspen trees + camping in the desert.
Maker: Lightwell Co.
We create: Candles, hand wash, hand lotion + room fragrance
We use: A soy + coconut wax blend that uses 100% premium grade oils
Based in: Houston, Texas
- Shipping + Return Info
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $26.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $26.00 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.
For external use only.
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.