Lillian Farag Amelia Floral Coasters
Pulling inspiration from colors found in life and nature, Lillian Farag brings playful spirit into the home. Add iridescent color to your tabletop and keep water rings at bay with these hand-painted leather coasters, bursting with pops of bright hues and gold.
- Created by Lillian Farag. Learn more.
- 3.75"diam. x 0.13"h.
- Natural vegetable-tanned leather.
- Wax sealant finish.
- Set of 4.
- Cut in Gallipolis, OH. Hand painted in New York City, NY.
- Due to handcrafting process, each coaster is unique.
- Meet the Maker
Pulling inspiration from colors found in life and nature, Lillian Farag makes hand-painted leather coasters and wallets. A lover of all things playful and expressive, Lillian's one-of-a-kind work reflects her free-spirited mentality.
Maker: Lillian Farag
We create: Hand-painted, vegetable-tanned leather coasters and wallets
We use: Vegetable-tanned leather and leather-safe paint
Based in: New York City, NY
Favorite local hangout: Maison Premiere—happy hour oysters!
Design should be: Free-spirited
- Shipping + Return Info
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
Wipe clean. Vegetable-tanned leather will gracefully patina with use and age.