- Fair Trade
Linen Cotton Curtain - Stone White
Light and lovely. The Linen Cotton Curtain adds subtle texture to a room in an easy-to-maintain fabric.
- 55% linen, 45% cotton in Stone White.
- Opaque fabric blocks most light and helps insulate windows.
- Available as a single panel (48"w) or double wide panel (96"w).
- Dual hidden tab/pole pocket top treatment.
- Available unlined or with a blackout liner.
- Blackout liner: 100% polyester.
- Blackout lining blocks all light (great for nurseries and bright bedrooms).
- Coordinates with west elm window hardware (sold separately).
- Sold individually or as a set of 2 48"w panels (lined or unlined).
- Imagery reflects opacity of curtain when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Learn more about the positive impact your purchase has on Fair Trade workers and their communities.
- Select sizes are online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- Single: 63"l x 48"w.
- Single: 84"l x 48"w.
- Single: 96"l x 48"w.
- Single: 108"l x 48"w.
- Single: 124"l x 48"w.
- Double Wide: 84"l x 96"w.
- Double Wide: 96"l x 96"w.
- Double Wide: 108"l x 96"w.
- Double Wide: 124"l x 96"w.
- To ensure a proper fit, visit our Curtain Guide.
For desired smoothness and shine, gently iron your curtains. Use a steam iron held 2 inches away from the fabric, or a regular iron set at 220F. Place a cloth between the iron and the fabric, then move the iron in the same direction as the pile. Dry clean only.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $8.50 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $26.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $26.00 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free (west elm outlet stores excluded).
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.