Live Edge Wood Bed
Made from solid and sustainable acacia wood, our Live Edge Wood Bed is sanded and sealed by hand to preserve its raw edge and rustic wood grain. Thanks to natural variations and the handcrafting process, each bed's beautifully-finished wood is one-of-a-kind.
- Solid acacia wood.
- Live wood edge headboard.
- Hand finished.
- Due to the materials and handcrafted process, variations in shape and wood grain are to be expected.
- Accommodates most standard Queen-sized mattresses; box spring optional.
- Made in India.
- Details + Dimensions
- Queen: 72"w x 84.5"d x 42"h.
- King: 87.75"w x 84.5"l x 42"h.
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 2.
- Shipping package (1): 66"w x 47"d x 11"h; 160 lbs.
- Shipping package (2): 83"w x 14"d x 8"h; 71 lbs.
- Number of boxes: 2.
- Shipping package (1): 90”w x 48”d x 5.5”h; 176 lbs.
- Shipping package (2): 90”w x 17”d x 13”h; 77 lbs.
Some assembly required.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. To protect the finish, avoid use of chemicals and household cleaners. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
- Shipping + Return Info
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
(from the distribution center)
FLAT RATE FEE
(order total up to $999)
FLAT RATE FEE
(order total $999.01 + over)
Local (0–99 miles) $129 $229 Regional (100–199 miles) $199 $299 National (200 miles + up) $299 $399
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
TYPE OF ITEM ESTIMATED ARRIVAL Flat Rate – In-Stock Item 7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
Flat Rate – Quick Ship Item 2–4 weeks Flat Rate – Special Order Item 8–12 weeks Flat Rate – Backordered Item Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear