LOCAL Experiences – Draw Charleston with Raven Roxanne – Charleston, SC
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Join Raven Roxanne at her favorite park, located in the heart of historic downtown. Chat with Raven about her experience as an artist in Charleston, and get an inside scoop into the magic of Charleston’s creative community. Do some quick sketches in the park, inspired by the sun peeking through the trees and the banter of the people walking by. After drawing, walk around the historic area together. Surrounded by the scent of blooming jasmine, peek into window boxes and pop down Raven’s favorite undiscovered streets. See the city through an artist’s eyes and uncover some of Charleston’s most hidden gems.
Duration: 1.5 hours, 11-12:30pm
Location: Historic Downtown Charleston
Address: Washington Square Park (at the Corner of Broad and Meeting) view map
What we’ll provide: Drawing materials from Artist & Craftsman Supply, gift of limited edition Raven Roxanne products.
What you’ll need: Comfy walking shoes, clothes appropriate for sitting on a picnic blanket.
Max Group Size: 5
- Meet the LOCAL Host
Growing up on the Gulf Coast in an artist’s paradise (her parents’ gallery), painter Raven Roxanne soaked up her surroundings and pursued her passion for painting at Auburn University. Her paintings are playful and filled with life via bold layers and pops of vibrant colors. She currently lives in Charleston, SC, where she is stimulated to paint through its mix of maritime culture and colorful city life.
- Terms and Conditions
- In order to participate in a Local Experience, you will be required to sign a waiver upon check in for the event.
- Participants must be 18 years old or older.
- No refunds or cancellations by participants will be accepted.
- In case of inclement weather or other reasons the host deems necessary, the Local Experience may be cancelled. In this event, the customer will be fully refunded.
- west elm strives to ensure that all of our customers, including those with disabilities and their companions, receive an equal opportunity to participate in and benefit from the goods, facilities, privileges and services we provide, including those provided by west elm Local Experiences. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours in advance if you have a disability or other special need, so that we can determine how best to provide an appropriate accommodation.