Marina Outdoor Chaise Lounger
- Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Our handcrafted Marina Collection combines skilled craftsmanship with modern, durable materials that stand up to the seasons. All-weather wicker is meticulously handwoven onto a rust-resistant aluminum frame, the easy-care cushions are covered in moisture-resistant fabric and its tapered legs are made of sturdy mahogany wood. The result? A made-to-last outdoor lounger that feels right at home in any setting, from a backyard patio to an urban rooftop or pool-side setup. This collection champions longevity and style for summers to come.
- 25"w x 81.9"d x 13.7"h (flat).
- Handwoven all-weather wicker over a powder-coated aluminum frame.
- Each handcrafted piece takes 2+ days to weave.
- All-weather wicker resists fading, sagging and cracking.
- Solid mahogany wood legs with a Weathered Café finish.
- Metal support leg.
- Fade-, moisture-, and mildew-resistant cushion with 100% polyester cover in Gray (included).
- Cushion features polyurethane foam + polyester fiber filling.
- Reclines to five heights.
- Designed in Brooklyn, made in Indonesia.
- Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide. Learn more.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions (flat): 25"w x 81.9"d x 13.7"h.
- Overall product dimensions (reclined): 25"w x 81.9"d x 36"h.
- Seat depth: 47.7".
- Seat height: 13.7".
- Leg height: 7.2".
- Removable legs.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 87"w x 27.2"d x 14.5"h.
- Packaged weight: 87 lbs.
Keep furniture dry when not in use; wipe spills clean with a dry cloth and avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives. To extend the life of your cushions, keep them free of dirt and foliage. To prevent mildew, stand cushions on end and dry completely before storing. Cover with an outdoor cover (sold separately) or store indoors when not in use for long periods of time or during inclement weather. Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture. Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Shipping + Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, your item ships from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrives to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Visit our Shipping Information Page for more information.
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $26.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $26.00 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.