Mid-Century Bookshelf - Tall Wide
- Sustainably Sourced
- Fair Trade
- Online Only
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Library building. Inspired by American modern design, the Mid-Century Wide Bookshelf borrows its slim legs and beveled edges from iconic '50s and '60s furniture silhouettes. Featuring three spacious fixed shelves and a filing cabinet drawer, it's a practical storage piece in the living room or study.
- 38"w x 15"d x 70.25"h.
- FSC®-certified solid eucalyptus wood base.
- Your purchase of this FSC-certified product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- Antique Bronze-finished hardware.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Learn more about the positive impact your purchase has on Fair Trade workers and their communities.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 38"w x 15"d x 70.25"h.
- Three fixed shelves.
- Top shelf: 35.75"w x 11"d.
- Middle shelf: 35.75"w x 12"d.
- Bottom shelf: 35.75"w x 13"d.
- Maximum weight capacity per shelf: 114 lbs.
- Space between each shelf: 12.5".
- Bottom drawer is a lateral filing cabinet.
- Cabinet dimensions: 32.7"w x 11"d x 10.25"h.
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 79.75"w x 21"d x 19"h.
- Package weight: 135 lbs.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
- Shipping + Returns
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, arriving in 4-5 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 8 -10 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear