- Sustainably Sourced
- Fair Trade
- Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Crafted of FSC®-certified wood, the Mid-Century Console borrows its tapered legs, angled face and understated details from iconic '50s and '60s furniture design. Fitted with drawers and a spacious cabinet with a shelf and wire cutouts, it has room for books, media and more.
- 80"w x 19"d x 27"h.
- Kiln-dried solid eucalyptus wood and engineered wood with an Acacia wood veneer.
- All wood is FSC®-certified. Your purchase of this product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- Covered in a water-based Acorn finish.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards.
- Beveled front edges.
- Antique Bronze-finished hardware.
- Three drawers open on smooth metal glides.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Learn more about the positive impact your purchase has on Fair Trade workers and their communities.
- Overall product dimensions: 80"w x 19"d x 27"h.
- Top drawer dimensions: 25.7"w x 16.5"d x 4"h.
- Middle drawer dimensions: 25.7"w x 16.5"d x 6.5"h.
- Bottom drawer dimensions: 25.7"w x 16.5"d x 6.5"h.
- Interior cabinet dimensions (2): 25.7"w x 15.5"d x 17.3"h.
- Adjustable shelf.
- Clearance: 5.5".
- Cutout opening at back for cord management.
- Accommodates a flat screen TV up to 80"w with a maximum weight of 135 lbs.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 85"w x 24"d x 30"h.
- Packaged weight: 215 lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service. View assembly instructions.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. To protect finish, avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
||FLAT RATE FEE
order total up to $999
|FLAT RATE FEE
order total $999.01 + over
|Local (0–99 miles)||$129||$229|
|Regional (100–199 miles)||$199||$299|
|National (200 miles + up)||$299||$399|
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
|TYPE OF ITEM||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL|
|In-Stock||7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
|Quick Ship||2–4 weeks|
|Backordered||Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge|
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear