Miracle-Gro® Twelve™ Indoor Growing System
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
The Miracle-Gro Twelve Indoor Growing System is an all-in-one water-based unit that takes the guesswork out of growing indoors, allowing you to grow your favorite food right in the comfort of your own home. It creates the perfect growing conditions for herbs and leafy greens to thrive indoors. With a classic, minimalist design and everything you need in one place, growing your own fresh food has never been this simple.
- 16.5"sq. x 28"h.
- Steel frame in Black with plastic reservoir in Matte White.
- Kit includes 1 Miracle-Gro Twelve Indoor Growing System, 1 Miracle-Gro Twelve Seed Starting Kit, 1 Miracle-Gro Twelve Transplanting Kit, 2 packets of Miracle-Gro Plant Nutrition and an Accessory Storage Bag.
- Specially designed for growing a wide variety of leafy greens, herbs and flowers like lettuce, kale, mint, basil and petunias.
- Bluetooth® connectivity.
- Doubles as a side table.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 16.5"sq. x 28"h.
- Bluetooth® connected to help you remember when to add water, feed and harvest your plants—all controllable with the Miracle-Gro® Twelve™ app.
- LED grow light: features three lighting modes (Grow, Low, Off).
- Reservoir: holds up to 2 gallons of water and includes a built-in water-level sensor.
- Shipping + Returns
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.