Modern Convertible Storage Crib
- Fair Trade
- Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Brought to you in collaboration with Pottery Barn Kids, our GREENGUARD-certified Modern Nursery Collection marries clean lines with durable craftsmanship. Each piece is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility from solid wood that's kiln-dried for extra strength. This crib grows with your baby, featuring two platform height options, and can be converted into a cozy toddler bed with the matching conversion kit (sold separately). Two bottom drawers store extra bedding, clothes or toys.
- 55"w x 30"d x 39"h.
- Kiln-dried solid poplar wood frame and ash wood base.
- Finished in child-safe 60% water-based White paint and 100% water-based Pecan stain.
- Metal drawer pulls in Gunmetal finish.
- Metal mattress platform has two height options to accommodate your growing baby (mattress sold separately).
- Base of crib features two roomy storage drawers.
- Easily adapts from crib to toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Please read Safety Information tab for important crib safety callouts.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility in Vietnam.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 55"w x 30"d x 39"h.
- Mattress platform heights (from floor): 9.7", 17.3".
- Drawer interior dimensions (2): 23"w x 16.75"d x 3.5"h.
- Distance drawer extends: 15.25".
- Drawer glide type: wood.
- Product weight: 106 lbs.
- Crib weight capacity: 50 lbs.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 56"w x 35"d x 16"h.
- Packaged weight: 124 lbs.
Assembly required. If Flat Rate Delivery is selected, then this item is assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service. View assembly instructions.
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
- Shipping + Returns
This item ships via your choice of White Glove Service (Flat Rate Shipping) or UPS (Front Door Delivery). The overall shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
- With White Glove Service (Flat Rate Shipping), an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate. Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service and are delivered to your home by appointment to your room of choice—they are then unpacked and fully assembled, but not installed*.
- UPS (Front Door Delivery) items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive to your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Safety Information
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.