Modern Solid Wood + Iron Buffet
- Flat Rate Delivery
Limited time only: Earn 20% back in Reward Dollars* on every purchase. Ends 5.27. Learn More >
Our Modern Solid Wood + Iron Buffet is crafted of solid acacia wood and set atop a sleek iron base for a piece that is rustic and industrial. With plenty of storage this is the perfect place to house everything from table linens to dinnerware out of sight but within reach.
- 72.5"w x 16"d x 32"h.
- Solid mango wood in a Natural finish.
- Iron base in a Black finish.
- Three compartments with fixed shelves.
- Made in India.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 72.5"w x 16"d x 32"h.
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 75"w x 19"d x 35"h.
- Packaged weight: 186 lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. To protect finish, avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners.
- Shipping + Returns
Shipping + Delivery
Please enter your zip code on the product page or in cart for a delivery date estimate based on your location. The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.