- Sustainably Sourced
- Fair Trade
- Contract Grade
Modernist Wood + Lacquer Media Console (68") - Winter Wood
- Flat Rate Delivery
Sleek and sophisticated, our Modernist Media Console frames richly-grained wood in a sleek lacquer case for a handsome contrast of matte and shine. Antique brass-finished metal drawer pulls and pin legs finish off the entire look.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- 68"w x 18.5"d x 22"h.
- Winter wood finish over a solid and engineered wood frame.
- Lacquered solid and engineered wood case in a Flax finish.
- Your purchase of this FSC-certified product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- Metal hardware and details in an Antique Brass finish.
- Two side compartments.
- Middle drawer and open cubby.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility in Vietnam.
- Learn more about the positive impact your purchase has on Fair Trade workers and their communities.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 68"w x 18.5"d x 22"h.
- Compartment dimensions (2): 26"w x 16"d x 6.5"h.
- One removable shelf per compartment.
- Drawer dimensions (1): 26"w x 14.5"d x 6.6"h.
- Open cubby dimensions: 26"w x 14.5"d x 6.6"h.
- Clearance: 3.2".
- Three media cutouts in back for cord management.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 72.5"w x 23"d x 30.25"h.
- Packaged weight: 220 lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service. View assembly instructions.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. To protect the finish, avoid use of chemicals and household cleaners. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
- Shipping + Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
FLAT RATE FEE
order total up to $999
FLAT RATE FEE
order total $999.01 + over
Local (0–99 miles) $149 $249 Regional (100–199 miles) $199 $299 National (200 miles + up) $299 $399
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
TYPE OF ITEM ESTIMATED ARRIVAL In-Stock 7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
Quick Ship 2–4 weeks Made-to-Order
8–12 weeks Backordered Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free (west elm outlet stores excluded).
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.