Nordic Ware Bakeware Collection
Bake sale. This Made-in-the-USA bakeware collection is full of classic, dependable staples. Durable, rust-proof and versatile, they’re crafted from even-heating aluminum, known for its excellent heat conductivity. Nordic Ware has received Green recognition awards, since it produces the smallest scrap possible during manufacturing.
- Oven safe up to 400° F.
- Hand wash.
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Loaf Pan: 9.7"w x 6"d x 2.75"h; 0.8 lbs.
- Mini Loaf Pan (set of 4): 6.8"w x 3.6"d x 2.5"h.
- Round Cake Pan: 9.6"diam. x 2.5"h; 1.3 lbs.
- Rectangle Cake Pan: 12.9"w x 9.5"d x 2.5"h; 1.4 lbs.
- Square Cake Pan: 9.75"sq. x 2.5"h; 1.2 lbs.
- 12 Cup Muffin Pan: 12.9"w x 9.6"d x 1.25"h; 1.4 lbs.
- 2-Pc. Angel Food Pan: 10.4"diam. x 6"h.
- Pie Pan: 13"w x 11.25"d x 4"h.
- Half Sheet Pan: 17.9"w x 12.9"d x 1"h; 1.9 lbs.
- Shipping + Return Info
These items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive in your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the time frames listed below. Products designated as special order (SPO) cannot be cancled or returned. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’ instead. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com