Schmidt Brothers® - 14 PC. Milled Steel Set w/ Giotto Block
By the slice. Designed by the New York-based Schmidt Brothers® exclusively for west elm, the 14-Piece Milled Steel Set is crafted from professional-grade stainless steel and acacia wood end caps for added balance. This high-quality collection will have you slicing and dicing in stylish ease.
- Exclusive collaboration with Schmidt Brothers®. Learn more.
- Forged, precision-sharp blades.
- 100% German, professional-grade stainless steel; acacia wood end caps.
- Patented Schmidt Brothers Curve™ provides a space for the forefinger to rest and guide the knife for greater control.
- Solid rubber wood Giotto Block securely holds up to 12 knives within its magnetized slots.
- Details + Dimensions
- Giotto Block: 6.2"diam. x 9.5"h.
- 9" Bread Knife: blade length–9"; handle length–5".
- 8" Slicer: blade length–8"; handle length–5".
- 8" Chef's Knife: blade length–8"; handle length–5".
- 7" Tomato/Bagel Knife: blade length–7"; handle length–5".
- 6" Santoku Knife: blade length–6"; handle length–5".
- 4" Paring Knife: blade length–4"; handle length–4".
- 5" Steak Knives (6): blade length–5"; handle length–4".
- 2-Stage Sharpener: 7.5"w x 2.5"d x 2.5"h.
- Overall weight: 13.2 lbs.
Use with care. Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately. Sharpen as needed, usually once or twice a year with regular use. Store in a safe place.
- Shipping + Return Info
These items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive in your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the time frames listed below. Products designated as special order (SPO) cannot be cancled or returned. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’ instead. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
Stocked Items: If you are dissatisfied with your purchase of a stocked item, you must exchange or return it within the following time frames for a full refund of the merchandise cost (delivery fees are non-refundable). Outside these time frames, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on gift cards or items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
Special Order Items (SPO): Because they’re custom made to your specifications, special order items may not be canceled or returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. SPO includes special order upholstery items, monogrammed/personalized items, special order rugs, one-of-a kind rugs and any products being shipped directly from a third-party vendor. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘special order’ in your shopping cart. NEW JERSEY CUSTOMERS: Special-order upholstered furniture returns are subject to applicable state law and are non-returnable after 24 hours of delivery.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org