Schmidt Brothers® Basic Knife Set
By the slice. Designed by the New York-based Schmidt Brothers® exclusively for west elm, this Basic Knife Set is crafted from professional-grade stainless steel and acacia wood handles for added balance. The perfect gift for beginners and seasoned chefs alike.
- Exclusive collaboration with Schmidt Brothers®. Learn more.
- Forged, precision-sharp blades.
- 100% German, professional-grade stainless steel.
- Acacia wood handles.
- Patented Schmidt Brothers Curve™ provides a space for the forefinger to rest and guide the knife for greater control.
- Includes: 8"Chef's Knife, 8" Bread Knife, 8" Slicing Knife.
- Hand wash.
- Details + Dimensions
- 8" Chef's Knife: blade length–8"; handle length–5".
- 8" Bread Knife: blade length–8" handle length–5".
- 8" Slicing Knife: blade length–8" handle length–5".
Use with care. Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately. Sharpen as needed, usually once or twice a year with regular use. Store in a safe place.
- Shipping + Return Info
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear