Schmidt Brothers® Cutting Board with Chef's Knife
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Designed by the New York-based Schmidt Brothers®, this handy set is all you need to prepare a great meal—a richly grained acacia wood cutting board serves as a sturdy work station, while the chef’s knife cuts, slices and dices. The patented Schmidt Brothers Curve™ provides a space for your forefinger to rest and guide the knife for greater control.
- Exclusive collaboration with Schmidt Brothers®. Learn more.
- Set includes one Chef knife and a cutting board.
- 100% German stainless steel.
- Acacia wood handles and cutting board.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for durability and control.
- Sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- High-polish, precision-sharp blades.
- Details + Dimensions
OVERALL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
- 8" Chef: Blade length–8"; Handle length–5".
- Cutting board: 20"w x 16"d x .75"h.
Use with care. Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately. Sharpen as needed, usually once or twice a year with regular use. Periodically rub mineral oil on the wood handle to prevent drying. Store in a safe place.
- Shipping + Return Info
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear