Schmidt Brothers® 3.5" Paring Knife
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Designed by the New York-based Schmidt Brothers®, these open stock knives are all carefully crafted with sculpted acacia wood handles. The patented Schmidt Brothers Curve™ provides a space for your forefinger to rest and guide the knife for greater control.
• Exclusive collaboration with Schmidt Brothers®. Learn more.
• Available in various sizes: 8" Bread, 7.5" Santoku, 6" Petit Chef or 3.5" Paring (sold separately).
• 100% German stainless steel.
• Acacia wood handles.
• Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for durability and control.
• Sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
• High-polish, precision-sharp blades.
• Select items are monogrammable for an additional $9.00. Learn more.
- Details + Dimensions
DETAILED SPECIFICATIONSOVERALL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
• 8" Bread: Blade length–8"; Handle length–5".
• 7.5" Santoku: Blade length–7"; Handle length–5".
• 6" Petit Chef: Blade length–6"; Handle length–5".
• 4" Paring: Blade length–4"; Handle length–4.5".
CAREUse with care. Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately. Sharpen as needed, usually once or twice a year with regular use. Periodically rub mineral oil on the wood handle to prevent drying. Store in a safe place.