SMEG Full Size Refrigerator
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
An icon of Italian design, the 50's style Smeg Refrigerator is retro cool on the outside, state-of-the-art on the inside. Featuring thoughtful storage spaces, adjustable shelving and an energy-efficient design, this fridge is both fun to use and easy on the eyes.
- 23.7"w x 27.5"d x 57.5"h.
- Modern interior features adjustable shelving, crisper, inner freezer and numerous storage bins.
- 9.2 Cu. Ft. storage.
- Glass shelves; plastic body with metal handle.
- Available with either a left or right hinge option.
- Setup and installation not included.
- Made in Italy.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 23.7"w x 27.5"d x 57.5"h.
- Interior storage space: 9.2 Cu. Ft.
- Overall weight: 181.4 lbs.
- Voltage: 120 V.
- Current: 10 A.
- Frequency: 60 Hz.
- Energy consumption: 305 kWh/year.
- Note: A gap of 12.5" must be left on the hinged side of the refrigerator to allow the door to open properly.
- Refrigerator: Interior light, 3 adjustable glass shelves, 1 bottle storage shelf, 1 fixed glass shelf, 1 crisper, 1 dairy box.
- Door: 2 adjustable covered bins, 2 bottle storage bins, 4 adjustable bins, 2 egg bins.
- Freezer: 1 Ice cube tray.
Arrives fully assembled. Setup and installation not included.
Wipe clean. Click here for warranty information.
- Shipping + Return Info
This special order item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 4-6 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
This item ships directly from the vendor and is designated as special order (SPO)—i.e. custom ordered just for you. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘special order’ in your shopping cart. Special order items may not be returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.