Mulholland Mural Removable Wallpaper
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Featuring an industrial concrete design, our Mulholland Mural Wallpaper is a flexible vinyl film that’s coated with a specially-formulated peel-and-stick backing. Easy to hang and remove, it’s the perfect project for renters and serial redecorators.
- Peel-and-stick flexible vinyl film wallpaper.
- Each mural set is comprised of 3 individual panels measuring 40"w x 9'h each to cover a wall space of 10'w x 9'h (90'sq).
- Murals are printed to order; dye colors may vary slightly.
- Hanging diagram included.
- Easy to install and remove.
- Can be removed for up to 2 years. Once removed, panels cannot be reused
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Backing sticks best to gloss or semi-gloss paint but can be applied over matte paint, drywall, paneling and to a wall previously covered with wall paper (with adhesive removed).
- Each mural set covers 90'sq. of wall space and measures 10'w x 9'h.
- Three individual panels make up each mural set measuring 40"w x 9’h each.
- To ensure a uniform image, a 1" overlap between panels is included.
- If the space you’d like to cover is smaller than 10'w x 9'h, use an Exacto knife or good scissors to cut the panels down to your desired width and height.
- If the space you’d like to cover is larger than 10'w x 9'h, you will need to order multiple sets (though note that the pattern is not set to repeat).
- Clean the wall surface thoroughly with soap and water and allow to dry. Do not use harsh chemical cleaners.
- The mural will arrive rolled up. Allow at least one day to flatten out.
- Each panel comes untrimmed. Prior to hanging, trim to the artwork edge using an Exacto knife or scissors. If the space you'd like to fill is smaller than 10'w x 9'h, ignore the artwork edge and cut the mural to size.
- To hang, start at the top and work your way down, peeling back sections of the sticker backing as you go and gently affixing the mural to the wall.
- If repositioning is necessary, remove gently and re-apply.
- After the mural is in its desired position, use a squeegee to remove any bubbles, working from the center of each panel outward.
- Once finished, wipe the entire mural with a soft, dry cloth to remove any dust or residue.
- Shipping + Returns
This Made-to-Order item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 1-3 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear