Natuzzi Re-Vive Leather Recliner + Ottoman Set
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
We teamed up with famed Italian furniture makers Natuzzi to bring you the Re-Vive Recliner, combining the finest in Italian top-grain leather and crafstmanship with innovative ergonomic technology from New Zealand. Its unique lever-free reclining mechanism moves with your body and flexes as you adjust, providing the ultimate in support and comfort. For a recliner that's all about performance, we love its beautiful design.
- Recliner: 35"w x 32"d x 43"h.
- Ottoman: 24"w x 17"d x 17"h.
- Top-grain Natuzzi leather upholstery.
- High pressure die cast aluminum base.
- Powder-coated steel mechanism.
- Fully automatic responsive compensating mechanism follows body's movements.
- Live Back mimics the human body with 3 flex movements: twist, lumbar + recline.
- Matching ottoman moves in tandem.
- Set includes Recliner and Ottoman.
- Made in Italy.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 35"w x 32"d x 43"h.
- Overall product dimensions (fully reclined): 35"w x 46"d x 13"h.
- Seat depth: 19".
- Depth of chair when fully reclined: 46".
- Seat height: 18".
- Back height from the top of the chair: 29".
- Diagonal depth (including base): 46".
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Overall product dimensions: 24"w x 17"d x 17"h.
- Number of boxes: 2.
- Shipping package (1): 119"w x 92"d x 83"h; 129.8 lbs.
- Shipping package (2): 24"w x 18"d x 19"h.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service.
To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly. Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger. For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time. Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- Shipping + Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
FLAT RATE FEE
order total up to $999
FLAT RATE FEE
order total $999.01 + over
Local (0–99 miles) $129 $229 Regional (100–199 miles) $199 $299 National (200 miles + up) $299 $399
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
TYPE OF ITEM ESTIMATED ARRIVAL In-Stock 7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
Quick Ship 2–4 weeks Special Order 8–12 weeks Backordered Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy for stocked items purchased between 10/30/2017–12/24/2017. If you or a gift recipient are dissatisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2018 for a full refund of the merchandise value. Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date. Outside these timeframes, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer’s defects ONLY.
An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For non-Special Order furniture and other oversized items, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear