Niels Wing Glider
Inspired by streamlined Danish style, our Niels Wing Chair’s curved lines are a modern take on the wingback. We gave it a smooth, built-in gliding system for a seat that’s as relaxing as it is stylish. Available in a range of fabrics and colors.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- 29"w x 34.25"d x 39.5"h.
- Solid pine and plywood frame.
- Foam cushions and cotton padding.
- Webbing support.
- Seat back features tufted buttons.
- Metal base glides and swivels.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 29"w x 34.25"d x 39.5"h.
- Interior seat width: 23".
- Seat depth: 22.5".
- Seat height: 18".
- Back height: 39.5".
- Arm height: 24.75".
- Diagonal depth (including the base): 49.6".
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 41.7"w x 35.2"d x 29.9"h.
- Packaged weight: 80 lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, colorfast towel or sponge.
- Keep fabric out of direct sunlight and avoid direct heat to prevent fading.
- Lightly brush and vacuum regularly.
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly to equalize wear.
- For base upholstery, use a professional upholstery cleaning service only.
- Chenille Tweed, Feather Gray
- Chenille Tweed, Frost Gray
- Chenille Tweed, Nightshade
- Distressed Velvet, Rust
- Performance Velvet, Dove Gray
- Performance Velvet, Shadow
- Yard Dyed Linen Weave, Shelter Blue
- Performance Velvet, Ink Blue
- Twill, Gravel
- Deco Weave, Feather Gray
- Heathered Tweed, Marine
- Performance Velvet, Otter
- Linen Weave, Platinum
- Tweed, Salt and Pepper
- Twill, Stone
- Twill, Wheat
- Heathered Crosshatch, Natural
- Twill, Black Indigo
- Yarn Dyed Linen Weave, Stone White
- Lagoon (Oil-Rubbed Bronze-finished legs)
- Performance Velvet, Stone
- Distressed Velvet, Light Taupe
- Distressed Velvet, Mineral Gray
- Distressed Velvet, Ink Blue
- Basket Slub, Dark Horseradish
- Twill, Teal
- Distressed Velvet, Light Pink
- Basket Slub, Blue Stone
- Basket Slub, Chili
- Basket Slub, Desert Sunset
- Basket Slub, Sapphire
Shipping + Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
||FLAT RATE FEE
order total up to $999
|FLAT RATE FEE
order total $999.01 + over
|Local (0–99 miles)||$149||$249|
|Regional (100–199 miles)||$199||$299|
|National (200 miles + up)||$299||$399|
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
|TYPE OF ITEM||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL|
|In-Stock||7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
|Quick Ship||2–4 weeks|
|Backordered||Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge|
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free (west elm outlet stores excluded).
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.