Organic Duvet Cover Inserts + Pillows
Organic luxury. Sleep in eco-friendly opulence with our Organic Comforters and Pilllows.
- 230-thread count organic cotton shell.
- Freshness Assured™, a meticulous 15-step cleaning process that makes the down hypoallergenic and ensures its purity and loft.
- Standard and King pillows are a feather/down blend: An outer chamber of Lyocell Down® surrounds an inner core of 95% white goose feathers and 5% white goose down.
- Euro pillow is feather/ down: 95% white goose feathers, 5% white goose down.
- Comforter is a down/Lyocell Down® blend: 70% white down/30% Lyocell Down®.
- Lyocell Down® is a patented blend of white goose down and Lyocell, a hypoallergenic, moisture-resistant down alternative made from biodegradable, sustainable and renewable plant-based materials.
- Down Alternative: lofty recycled polyester fill.
- Comforters are generously sized to fit all our duvet covers perfectly.
- Made in the USA.
- Select items are online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- Twin: 86" x 68".
- Full/Queen: 88" x 92".
- King: 92" x 108".
- Standard: 20" x 26".
- King: 20" x 36".
Spot clean when necessary. Machine wash warm with mild soap in a commercial-sized, front-load washer on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low in a commercial-sized dryer and remove promptly when dry.
- Shipping + Return Info
These items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive in your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the time frames listed below. Products designated as special order (SPO) cannot be cancled or returned. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’ instead. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
Stocked Items: If you are dissatisfied with your purchase of a stocked item, you must exchange or return it within the following time frames for a full refund of the merchandise cost (delivery fees are non-refundable). Outside these time frames, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on gift cards or items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
Special Order Items (SPO): Because they’re custom made to your specifications, special order items may not be canceled or returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. SPO includes special order upholstery items, monogrammed/personalized items, special order rugs, one-of-a kind rugs and any products being shipped directly from a third-party vendor. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘special order’ in your shopping cart. NEW JERSEY CUSTOMERS: Special-order upholstered furniture returns are subject to applicable state law and are non-returnable after 24 hours of delivery.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org