Organic Duvet Cover Inserts
With their 230-thread-count organic-cotton shells, these down-and-feather duvets are naturally comforting. Each one is filled with a goose-down blend that’s been treated with Freshness Assured, a meticulous 15-step cleaning process that makes the down hypoallergenic and ensures its purity and loft. The duvet is also available with a down-alternative fill.
- 100% organic cotton shell.
- Down blend: 70% white goose down/30% hypoallergenic Lyocell Down®.
- Lyocell Down® is a patented blend of white goose down and Lyocell, a hypoallergenic, moisture-resistant down alternative made from biodegradable, sustainable and renewable plant-based materials.
- Down Alternative: lofty recycled polyester fill.
- Fits all west elm duvet covers (sold separately).
- Made in the USA.
- Twin sizes are online/ catalog only.
- See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Details + Dimensions
- Twin: 68"l x 86"w.
- Full/ Queen: 88"w x 92"w.
- King: 92"l x 108"w.
Spot clean when necessary. Machine wash warm with mild soap in a commercial-sized, front-load washer on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low in a commercial-sized dryer and remove promptly when dry.
- Shipping + Return Info
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org