Organic Cotton Pintuck Duvet Cover + Shams - White
- Fair Trade
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Stitched in southern India, the unique and softly textured pintuck pleats of this organic cotton bedding create a voluminous, cloud-like look and feel with tons of texture. A signature best-seller, it’s also a Fair Trade Certified™ product—so each piece directly improves the life of the artisan who makes it.
- 100% organic cotton in White; certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
- From fiber to finished product, GOTS-certified textiles meet top standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- Duvet Cover: Button closure; four interior corner ties keep it in place.
- Shams: Envelope closure.
- Made in India.
- Select sizes are online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- Twin: 86"l x 68"w.
- Full/Queen: 88"l x 92"w.
- King: 92"l x 108"w.
- Standard: 20"l x 26"w.
- Euro: 26"sq.
- King: 20"l x 36"w.
Machine wash warm; only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Large covers (F/Q/K) use large capacity front loading machines. Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping + Return Info
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear