Painted Terrace Rug (30-Day Delivery)
Earn $25 in rewards for every $250 spent on your west elm credit card. Learn More >
Our Painted Terrace Rug's abstract design is printed on durable nylon for rich color and less shedding, making it a great option for high-traffic areas around your home. Each one is made to order just for you and shipped by plane upon completion, meaning that you'll have your custom made rug just 30 days after ordering (hint: that's quick!).
- 100% nylon in Rosette.
- Rug thickness: 0.5".
- Shed resistant.
- Recycled cotton backing.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Made in India.
- Online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- 3'w x 5'l.
- 4'w x 6'l.
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 6'w x 9'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- Rug thickness: 0.5".
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile. For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Shedding of loose fibers will occur but will diminish over time. Expect the most shedding to occur within the first 3—6 months.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or store rug in an airtight plastic bag. Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
- To protect your investment, use a rug pad. A rug pad provides traction between the rug and floor to prevent slipping. It adds padding, keeps the rug smooth and flat, and prevents color transfer.
- Rotate or reposition your rug and/or rug pad every 3 months. This will aide in a more uniform floor surface patina and decrease the likelihood of the rug pad or exposed backing adhering to the floor surface where they are placed. Rotating your rug will promote even wear on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Shipping + Returns
- Made-to-order rugs require 30 days delivery.
- Swatches of made-to-order rugs receive delivery in 30 days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options.
Please note that Special Order rugs are made to order and cannot be cancelled or returned except when due to defect.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com.