Painted Terrace Rug
Earn $25 in Rewards for every $250 spent on your West Elm Credit Card. Learn More >
Our custom rug program lets you design your own Painted Terrace Rug, so you can choose the color and size that's just right for your space. Each rug is printed on durable nylon for rich color and less shedding.
- 100% nylon in Rosette.
- Rug thickness: 0.5".
- Shed resistant.
- Recycled cotton backing.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Made in India.
- Online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- 3'w x 5'l.
- 4'w x 6'l.
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 6'w x 9'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- Rug thickness: 0.5".
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile. For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Shedding of loose fibers will occur but will diminish over time. Expect the most shedding to occur within the first 3—6 months.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or store rug in an airtight plastic bag. Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
- To protect your investment, use a rug pad. A rug pad provides traction between the rug and floor to prevent slipping. It adds padding, keeps the rug smooth and flat, and prevents color transfer.
- Rotate or reposition your rug and/or rug pad every 3 months. This will aide in a more uniform floor surface patina and decrease the likelihood of the rug pad or exposed backing adhering to the floor surface where they are placed. Rotating your rug will promote even wear on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
You May Also Need
Eco-Stay Rug Pads
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.