Limited time only: Earn 20% back in Reward Dollars* on every purchase. Ends 5.27. Learn More >
The Parsons Tower is a clean-lined and versatile storage solution that fits where you need it. With square legs the same thickness as its shelves, the open design works well as a bookcase, display console or even a room divider.
- 42"w x 16"d x 77"h.
- Finished on all sides to double as a room divider.
- Engineered wood.
- Anti-tip kit hardware (included) is highly recommended to provide protection against tipping of furniture.
- Select items are online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 42"w x 16"d x 77"h.
- Space between each shelf: 13".
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 1
- Shipping package: 81"w x 20"d x 12.25"h.
- Package weight: 136 lbs.
Assembly required. View assembly instructions.
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use harsh abrasives or household cleaners as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping + Returns
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, arriving in 4-5 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Made-to-Order fabric (MTO) items receive delivery in 8 -10 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
You May Also Need
Twist Weave Baskets
Round Weave Baskets
Braided Storage Bin
Metallic Woven Storage Baskets
Modern Weave Storage Bin
Two-Tone Woven Baskets – Gray/White
Two-Tone Woven Baskets – Black/Tan
Modern Weave Lidded Storage Basket - Whitewashed
Also in this Collection
what makes west elm different?
born in brooklyn + lives on with you
In our studios, we design 90% of the products we sell—allowing us to create exclusive designs and source the best materials at a great value.
We prioritize using Sustainably Sourced Woods and Organic Cotton, and work with Fair Trade factories that protect workers and improve lives.
Our FREE on-staff Design Crew at every west elm store is here to help you create a space you love, from creating room plans to choosing fabrics.