March of the penguins. Greet guests with three silhouettes printed to look as if they're playing in the snow. Handwoven from natural coir, this durable mat is great for high-traffic entryways.
- 100% handwoven coir, a natural fiber from the husk of a coconut.
- Indoor/outdoor use.
- 18"w x 30"l.
- Vacuum as needed.
- Made in India.
- See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Details + Dimensions
DETAILED SPECIFICATIONSOverall product dimensions: 18"w x 30"l.
CAREOccasional vacuuming is recommended. Do not pull loose fibers. Trim with scissors and tuck loose ends back into the mat's weave to prevent fraying. Depending on harvest conditions, the coir may retain moisture when woven and will carry a natural hay-like scent that will dissipate over time. To prolong the life of your doormat's design, do not place in direct sun or where it will remain wet.
- Shipping + Return Info
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free.
Items not eligible for return:
- Special Order (SPO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear